ClimateCare works with corporate and government partners to deliver world leading climate, environment and development programmes.
Our experts design integrated programmes and implement them – selecting and devising the best projects to tackle poverty, improve health, protect the environment and deliver value for the organisations involved.
This unique Climate+Care approach is a cost effective way for corporates to take full responsibility for their climate and social impacts and for the public sector to deliver more efficiency for its spend.
As the market leader for over 20 years, by unlocking new sources of finance and leveraging mainstream funding, we deliver some of the largest and most successful sustainability initiatives in the world.
Our work has an immediate and measurable impact for people and the environment: to date we have cut over 21 million tonnes of CO2 and improved life for over 16.5 million people.
Call us today on +44(0)1865 591000, or email email@example.com to find out how we can make your budget work harder to tackle climate change and improve lives.
CSR programmes for international corporates
- Integrated programme design and management to deliver on climate and social impact objectives
- Leading communications support – internal and external stakeholder engagement, leadership positioning
- Bespoke project development, delivering the Sustainable Development Goals
- Developing national climate policies
- Delivering large-scale climate mitigation and sustainable development projects on the ground
- Innovative project finance and risk management expertise
- Structuring, developing and operating large-scale emission reduction programmes
- Originating CDM and other emission reduction projects –specialising in community based projects in LDCs
- Structuring projects and carbon asset development for compliance programme stakeholders and investors
- Pre-CORSIA compliance programmes for Airlines
Read our case studies to find out how we are working with public and private sector partners to cut carbon and improve lives through our Climate+Care programmes.