ClimateCare is a Profit with Purpose business which works with forward-thinking organisations to help turn their climate responsibilities into positive outcomes.
Since 1997, ClimateCare and its partners have cut over 33 million tonnes of CO₂ and improved quality of life for more than 34 million people around the world.
We have more than 20 years’ experience as a leader in the global carbon markets and climate change sector. We work with major public and private sector clients to fund sustainable development projects that reduce carbon emissions at scale, measurably increase quality of life and deliver towards the UN Global Goals. ClimateCare also advises on a range of climate change mitigation and adaptation subjects, from large scale implementation to national climate change policies.
ClimateCare’s award-winning team use their extensive experience to design, structure finance for and deliver impactful projects around the world.
ClimateCare develops cost-efficient, high impact, Climate+Care programmes to tackle poverty, improve health, and protect the environment.
ClimateCare is currently ranked the number one B Corp in the UK – B Corp is a global movement of more than 2,500 purpose-driven companies that are using business as a force for good. ClimateCare operates globally from offices in Oxford, UK, Kenya and India.
Call us today on +44(0)1865 591000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can make your budget work harder to tackle climate change and improve lives.
Learn more about our services for:
CSR programmes for international corporates
- Integrated programme design and management to deliver on climate and social impact objectives
- Leading communications support – internal and external stakeholder engagement, leadership positioning
- Bespoke project development, delivering the Sustainable Development Goals
- Developing national climate policies
- Delivering large-scale climate mitigation and sustainable development projects on the ground
- Innovative project finance and risk management expertise
Structuring, developing and delivering large-scale emission reduction programmes and project activities.
- Originating CDM and other emission reduction projects – specialising in community-based projects in LDCs.
- Structuring projects, finance and risk managing carbon asset development for compliance programme stakeholders and investors.
- Delivering eligible units for obligations under markets including Kyoto Protocol and Korean Emissions Trading Scheme, as well as pilot programmes for Article 6 of the Paris Agreement
- Pre-compliance programmes including CORSIA for Airlines.
Read our case studies to find out how we are working with public and private sector partners to cut carbon and improve lives through our Climate+Care programmes.