Carbon Finance can provide an ongoing source of revenue for your carbon reduction project, helping to make it sustainable. For more than 20 years, the team at ClimateCare have worked with Project Developers including International NGOs, Global Corporates and local entrepreneurs to channel carbon finance into world-class projects that reduce global emissions and improve lives.
We helped to develop the voluntary carbon market – from its foundation, to writing methodologies now used as standard around the world, to measure and verify carbon reductions.
Whether you are at project planning stage, or already have an operational project, our experts will help you ascertain if this is the right funding source for you.
- Save time and money by outsourcing this specialist work to our expert team
- Secure new and long term revenue for your project
- Receive independently verified carbon reductions to demonstrate impact
- Use our expertise, networks and marketing support to sell your carbon credits and generate income
- Where appropriate, we can also help you measure and generate value from wider social snf environmental outcomes
How it works:
Our experts provide hands on support from the conception of your project, through delivery, to the sale of carbon credits. We provide:
- Advice on project design – for carbon reduction and climate change mitigation projects
- Project development and implementation support
- Carbon asset development support
- Monitoring, reporting and verification
- Marketing and sale of carbon credits to generate revenue
Complete the form below with details of your project. Our team will be in touch to talk to you about the suitability of carbon finance for your project and discuss next steps.
Or alternatively, call us on +44 (0)1865 591000