We structure, develop and deliver large-scale emission reduction project activities and programmes for governments and organisations with high greenhouse gas emissions, to help meet their compliance obligations. We also work with investors, IFIs and agencies acting on their behalf.
EMISSION REDUCTION PROJECT ACTIVITIES
Our expert team has over 20 years’ experience creating streams of compliance eligible units from new activities in the field.
We work with clients who have obligations under compliance markets including the Korean Emissions Trading Scheme, the Paris Agreement and the Kyoto Protocol. We also help organisations prepare to meet new obligations including CORSIA and the South African Carbon Tax.
We have a unique combination of project development and financial expertise, a focus on robust, measurable results and a track record of successful projects with a low cost per impact delivered.
As specialists in originating CDM and other emission reduction projects – particularly community-based projects in LDCs – we have a number of project activities at different stages in the cycle, from initial due diligence, PDD development through to ongoing management and issuance. We can deliver emissions reductions as CERs or other suitable instruments, depending on your obligations.
Different partnership structures can be developed, including arrangement and management of finance where required. We are experts in complex risk management, applying our delivery risk mechanisms to provide reliable issuances.
We also offer a variety of pricing structures from initial investment, to fixed price offtake on delivery, to those that are index linked.
How we create solutions for compliance buyers:
- We discuss your specific emission reduction requirements.
- We use our expert knowledge to consider which approaches best meet your investment criteria, delivery profile and any programme specification or preferences – whether that is a new activity or supplying the offtake from an existing project
- We model the project costs, taking account of delivery risk and building appropriate financial structures.
- We propose a project/s to meet your exact needs.
- We agree delivery forecasts and timelines and our expert team manage the project through to delivery of eligible units.
Find out more about our Project Development Service
Carbon Asset Development
We develop the carbon assets for a wide range of compliance market projects – from registration to issuance. We also commercialise the credits, structuring carbon offtake agreements with Sovereigns and key members of the EU-ETS.
Contact us for more information about:
- Carbon asset development – support from feasibility through to issuance.
- Social impact measurement and commercialisation.
- Commercialisation services for project operators and carbon asset developers.
Read more about our Carbon Asset Development Service