Sustainability is intrinsically linked with brand value and reputation. Research shows that increasingly consumers want to understand how how organisations take responsibility for their environmental impacts and how they behave towards communities they impact and the people they rely on.
Recent research from Nielsen shows that this interest is starting to translate to buying decisions. 52% of us check labels before purchase to see if the brand is committed to positive social and environmental impact. There is also evidence that annual sales increases of 5% are possible for products that promote their sustainability actions through marketing programmes. 
Our expert communications team are involved up front in the design of your ClimateCare programme. They work with our project experts to design a programme that not only delivers robust and measurable impacts for people and the environment, but one that will resonate with your core brand and purpose, engage your staff and stakeholders and build your reputation as a responsible, sustainable business.
We consider how to:
- Create and deliver communications that will engage your audiences, build trust and inspire further action.
- Develop employee engagement programmes that share the positive impacts you deliver, build internal support and create advocates for your work.
- Develop and launch new sustainable products and services to your consumers, increasing revenue and providing market differentiation.
- Use on the ground project activity to build local awareness, strengthen your supply chain relationships and engage with local influencers.
- Measure communications impacts to help make the business case for action.
As a result your programme will not only provide information for your CSR report. It can build stakeholder loyalty, reputation and brand value.
- Extra, expert communications resource for your team
- Increase employee awareness and pride
- Build your brand by demonstrating responsible business
- Demonstrate thought leadership, impact and legacy
- Secure and develop senior level staff engagement and support
- Increase awareness of activity in local markets and engage local staff and influencers
- Launch new sustainable products and services
How it works
At ClimateCare, our focus is on delivering positive impacts for people and the environment. For this reason we do not offer stand-alone communications support. Instead, we vary the level of communication support we offer according to the size and impact of the programme you deliver with us.
Here are some of the areas in which we currently support our partners:
- Project / programme launch
- Certificates and badges to demonstrate action
- Regular project updates, photography, videos and case studies
- Strategy and planning
- Sustainable product and service development
- Staff training, briefing and engagement activities including project visits
- Copywriting for websites, social media, printed and media material
- Creating assets from infographics to videos
- Information for corporate reports
- Generating articles, features, case studies and press releases
- Identifying award entries, speaking opportunities and other channels through which to share learnings and key messages.
- Developing marketing materials to sell sustainable product and service offers to customers
Contact us to find out how a Climate+Care programme can engage your staff and stakeholders and deliver value for your business
+44 (0)1865 591000