Join Our Team
Location: Oxford, UK
Type: Full-time, permanent
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Are you passionate about the fight to stop global climate change? Would you like to work with an organisation that is on the forefront of efforts to make a real difference?
ClimateCare is a profit with purpose business which works with forward-thinking organisations to help turn their climate responsibilities into positive outcomes. Since 1997, ClimateCare and its partners have cut over 33 million tonnes of CO₂ and improved quality of life for more than 34 million people around the world. ClimateCare’s award-winning team use their extensive experience to design, structure finance for and deliver impactful projects around the world. Our Climate+Care programmes tackle poverty, improve health, and protect the environment. ClimateCare is currently ranked the number one B Corp in the UK and operates globally from offices in Oxford, UK, Kenya and India.
About the role:
We are looking to recruit a Content Manager to join a vibrant and growing team, working at the cutting edge of sustainability with high profile partners and clients.
As Content Manager, you’ll:
- Develop and implement the company content strategy
- Own the company editorial calendar, producing regular blog posts and articles for internal and external publication
- Act as the key contact for our PR agency
- Maintain the company social media accounts, posting regular content and engaging appropriately with others
- Provide copywriting support for company literature, including brochures, fact sheets, case studies and reports
- Liaise with the Portfolio Management team to obtain regular updates on our projects
- Provide support to ClimateCare clients who want to communicate with their internal and external audiences about their work with us
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen understanding of storytelling and reader engagement
- Commercial awareness and business acumen with the ability to think strategically
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-starter who likes to work collaboratively and independently, taking ownership for assigned deliverables
- Team player with the ability to foster good working relationships
A career in Marketing is open to all, but a degree in the following subjects may be particularly useful:
- business or management
- creative writing
What’s in it for you?
Apart from the opportunity to work for this fantastic organisation, you will also get a chance to work with a welcoming, inclusive group of professionals who share the same passion and drive. We like to discuss current affairs, world cuisine and everything sustainable amongst other things! We are located in the Cowley neighbourhood in Oxford, just off Magdalen Road, with great pubs, bars and quirky cafes everywhere. If you like what you’ve seen and fancy joining, apply now! We’re always on the hunt for new talent.
Send us your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining why you want to join us and why you’re the perfect fit for this role to email@example.com.