This competition is now closed
“So here’s the truth of it: pretty much all the answers that we need to set us on a path to a genuinely sustainable world already exist. The future’s already with us; it’s just not being deployed.
The World We Made is my response to that collective idiocy. Do what we know has to be done now, not when it’s too late.
All of us at Forum for the Future share this sense of urgency with ClimateCare – our offset partners for many years. Every organisation should be working hard to reduce its emission of greenhouse gases, just as fast as possible, but it’s impossible for organisations to become carbon neutral without incorporating creative, progressing offsetting into their carbon management strategies.
The debate in the UK about the value of offsetting is woefully inadequate – we should all be working together to get offsetting done well right up the agenda.”
‘Jonathon Porritt’s book dreams big, as if our future depends on it. And it does.’ Richard Branson
‘I am absolutely bowled over by the brilliance of The World We Made. Its far-sightedness and complete grasp of all the challenges the world is going to face is one thing; to write this charming, easy, accessible, optimistic vision, is really something else.’ Joanna Lumley
How to enter
1. Browse the inspirational Climate and Development projects on our website.
3. Submit your survey to enter our prize draw and the chance to win a signed copy of Jonathon Porritt’s new book – the World We Made, worth £24.95. We have 10 copies to give away.
Entries close at midnight on 17 November 2013.
Prize Draw Rules
1. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
3. The competition will run until midnight on 17 November 2013.
4. The draw will take place on 22 November 2013.
5. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
6. Winners will be contacted via email addresses provided before 30 November 2013
7. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
8. We will not pass on your details to any third party.